Should I get a car/which car? (Read 302 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yeah, but if you live in a super dense urban neighborhood you are also going to have to buy enough bright orange extension cords to be able to charge you car that is parallel parked in the nearest spot you can find, four blocks away.

Can't you just get a wireless adapter?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Joann Y

Something practical, I bet. Like a sedan.

jpdeaux

With gas at $2/gal I'm thinking of selling my hybrid and buying a pickup.

Joann Y

With gas at $2/gal I'm thinking of selling my hybrid and buying a pickup.

Brilliant.

jpdeaux

Brilliant.

With gas at $2/gal I might not get enough on a trade though. So maybe I need to rethink this decision. Oh, and, yes to the Tesla. Just because.

Half Fanatic #846

Bought a mid-size 2015 Nissan Altima 4dr w/8k miles on it last week....gettin' more than 39 mpg overall (town and rural driving combined), and a lot of things that used to be options seem to be standard nowadays (the last time I bought a car was 2003, so I've been out of touch!). Anyway, I'm getting twice the gas mileage at roughly half the cost of gas now - I'm happy. Even tho I have a car payment again.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Feeling the growl again

Bluetooth, right?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

You could if the FBI hadn't taken all of Nikola Tesla's secret blueprints and hauled them off to that same big warehouse where Top Men are unlocking the secrets of the Ark of the Covenant and refining Unobtanium to power the flying saucer we captured back in '47.