Old weight continues to display instead of new weight? (Read 326 times)

TRIing to beat the heat!

I'm sorry to have to post a technical question as I usually try to figure these types of things out by myself or with the help of other posts; however, this one has stumped me for months now.

I noticed that someone else posted a similar thread below and I tried to use that info to help, but it's still not  working.

My problem is the following:

When I go to log a run/bike/swim, my weight always displays in the weight column as 131 and I have to manually change it.

I haven't been 131 in a while now (I'm 121).

I have the "Fill in with most recent weight" box checked in settings.

My profile page displays the correct weight (and height, and goal weight, etc...).

It's just every time I go to make a new SBR entry, it's still the old 131 that pops up which I then have to change to 121.

Any thoughts on how to remedy this or am completely missing a simple fix?

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

eric :)

Hi shellabree,

Thank you for helping me answer some of the questions.  I really appreciate it!  As for your problem, it is caused by an entry that you entered into the future.  Go to December 2010 in your calendar and you'll see it.  Once you correct the date, then everything should work as expected again.  I'll change the code to only get the weight info from the past.

eric :-)

TRIing to beat the heat!

Eric,

THANK YOU!

OMG... what a silly mistake on my part!  I do not desire to grow older any faster!  LOL!

Thanks for helping me out!

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL