My Log Looks Like (Read 704 times)

~Gordo~

one of those ads for AT&T ("more bars in more places"). Big grin
    !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

Dave

Awesome job. Nothing more beautiful than consistent progress. Are you training for anything specific? My log is not exactly a thing of beauty Tongue

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Them sure is some purty bars Gordo, keep up the great work.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

~Gordo~

Are you training for anything specific?
          Yep, got the Virginia Beach Rock n Roll Half Marathon at the end of August. Shooting for a PR of 1:45. ~G
          !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

Dave

You're certainly putting in the good consistent miles. I think 1:45's in the bag. Keep it up.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Old, Slow, Happy

Gordo-you're putting in good miles. I would have been very near 1:45 on Memorial day except I stopped to help a distressed runner 3/4 miles from the end. You should make it easy. Have Fun!!! Smile

~Gordo~

Yeah, I'm trying the run lots of miles, most easy, some fast theory. If it doesn't work, then I'm going to kick some flying monkey ass. Evil grin

~Gordo~

Yeah, I'm trying the run lots of miles, most easy, some fast theory. If it doesn't work, then I'm going to kick some flying monkey ass. Evil grin
                    Watching those bars grow is so much fun... that alone can be incentive to get out the door! Well done.

-------------------------------------
                    5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
                    10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
                    1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
                    Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07