The new log is ready (Read 1773 times)

aybeerunning

Eric: Thanks for the prompt reply. I can manage without the shoe information. I will just create the shoes again with the starting mileage based on today. To which address should I send the log file? AB
    eric :)

Drop me an email via the feedback form.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What do we need a new log for? What's wrong with the current model?
        The new log is a lot more flexible. It lets users customize it more to their own needs. In other ways, it is less constraining; for example, you can log a running route that is not on your route list without first creating it or using a placeholder like "random route". It also, as I understand it, will contain the infrastructure needed for GPS importing. If you like the current log, the new one will serve you well also.
          Maybe I'm just being completely dumb here, but I don't have the new log? Must I do something to get it?
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Maybe I'm just being completely dumb here, but I don't have the new log? Must I do something to get it?
            Yes. Wait just a few more days. Then Eric will release it. Smile
              Yep. I'm stupid. Maybe I should have ACTUALLY READ the post first. Good job, Chris! Big grin
              tgoutzie

Thanks Eric. I love the site as it is. I am looking excited about the new features. Enjoy the Xmas holidays. Here in Melbourne, Australia we are either going to get a 37 degree stinking hot day or it will be pouring with rain on Christmas Day. TG
                Bilya

Eric we love you Eric we do You know that we love Eric Yes Eric, we do etc Can't wait...
                  Purdey

Self anointed title

As ever I am truly humbled and in awe of all that you put into this site Eric. "Thank you" just doesn't seem to cover it.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

The new log is a lot more flexible.
                      Truly Eric is a master of the internet while the rest of us merely exist. [insert ninja avenger shout out here]
                      C-R

Who knew that Santa Claus spelled his name as Eric. Thanks for the wonderful site.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

The Thunder

Does this mean we can track beers for the THUNDER challenge?!!!!! Eric...you are the man.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…