BeliasX.. (Read 692 times)

Double IPA Please!

Are you new? I don't think I have seen any of your posts before. Do you have a log? If so make yourself at home and share it with others. Wink Smile

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

BeliasX

Never Back Down

Are you new? I don't think I have seen any of your posts before. Do you have a log? If so make yourself at home and share it with others. Wink Smile
      I'm honored, a topic only for little me Yes yes im new About that log I played around with it a little bit, havent been able to add anything latley because of the rain that has been pouring down for weeks.
      "No pain, no gain."
        Welcome X. Where you from? And what does rain got to do with not running? Is it dangerous to run in the rain whilst using the ipod? Wink

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

redleaf

Rain eh? And using km too... if I didn't know any better I'd try a guess that you might be somewhere close by. I'm in T.O. Rain like you wouldn't believe - but I'm still a newbie and running on a treadmill to keep track of my pace (until I figure out my new toy) so the days and days of rain we've gotten don't bother me in the least! Hi, by the way. rl

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

BeliasX

Never Back Down

Welcome X. Where you from? And what does rain got to do with not running? Is it dangerous to run in the rain whilst using the ipod? Wink
            Sweden, its really cold and i dont want to make my myself sick Sleepy
            "No pain, no gain."
              Sweden, its really cold and i dont want to make my myself sick Sleepy
              I thought they made 'em tough in Sweden. Now you have to put an asterisk after Never* in your avatar. *limited time offer, some exclusions apply Clowning around Oh, forgot to mention....welcome to RA.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.