Fat-blocking Pepsi. You can't make this stuff up. (Read 476 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013

Boston Marathon 21 April 2014

Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

xor

It contains fiber.  Ha.

The most interesting thing to me is the hourglass bottle.  Because that is, of course, coca-cola's signature shape.

I thought the most interesting thing about the article was the link to the Nutella lawsuit article. There isn't a person I know that saw that Nutella commercial that didn't laugh at it - knowing full well it was not nutritious; we just didn't have the smarts to sue Nutella over it!

And they called it Pepsi Special.

Like, "special" little Johnny.  The one who rides the Bus Special to School Special.

I bet if they add enough fiber, it could even technically be "net zero carbs."  And probably...soupy.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
          Emil Zatopek

xor

Maybe it'll be like the after school special and I will learn not to smoke.

Or the midnight special, where I will learn to smoke... funny stuff.

TheDroppingDead

Eww, Lol I would never drink that. Why burn fat the lazy way, when you can run! Big grin

Yeah, that's Japan for ya. But after a recent experience drinking what I thought was simply a cappuccino that ended up having coffee-flavored jelly in it, I'm staying away from anything out here that I don't know exactly what's in it! Definitely won't be testing this one out for you guys.