Raw dogs (Read 775 times)

Bleeding nipples. What's a man to do? Band-aides and surgical tape fall off. BodyGlide and Vaseline work well, but not on runs of any significant length. Must I resort to duct tape (I dread pulling it off)? Any other suggestions? I know that this has been discussed before, but I can't find the thread.
      micropore tape (says my husband)
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Band Aid Sports Strips. Soft. Stay on, but come off easily. Comes in many sizes.
        mbk

Here here, Sports Strips. I've worn them for 12 hours before. I like the cloth strips best. In fact, I'm wearing them now.
            body glide is good, but I've always had better luck with deoderant. It keeps the area from sweating. Stops all chafing.
            Scout7

Duct tape and liquid skin.

Imminent Catastrophe

There's also 1/2 inch waterproof medical tape, in rolls, available anywhere. Just apply a little vaseline to the middle, where you don't want it to stick. Believe me, it doesn't come off until you pull it off. One roll lasts a long time.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Go Pre!

I have used band aids successfully every long run here are 3 tips for band aid use... 1. Make sure your skin is perfectly dry before applying. 2 Apply them at least an hour before so that they completely adhere before the sweat rolls in. 3. Shaved chest. The man-scaping definately helps them stick.
                    I buy 'em six boxes at a time on Amazon.com. Never failed, never fell off.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.