Guess who _I_ met while running?! (Read 936 times)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

What are the odds of that?
    They'll get a lot higher once we all have our shirts! (Oops, I originally wrote that last word without the r!)
      Ha Erica -- that cracked me up. That's so cool -- I'm definitely jealous! I'd love to meet RA people while I'm out for a run, but I'm probably so much slower than all of you that I'd never recognize you when you whiz by me! Some of you will be near me Saturday when you're doing the Richmond marathon and I was going to do the 8k on the same day but I have to go to the state cross country meet (woohoo - our boys' team rocks!)
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd love to meet RA people while I'm out for a run, but I'm probably so much slower than all of you that I'd never recognize you when you whiz by me!
        Hey, you and I are about the same speed...I'll run with ya'. We can talk about everyone else as we bring up the rear. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Ha Erica -- that cracked me up. That's so cool -- I'm definitely jealous! I'd love to meet RA people while I'm out for a run, but I'm probably so much slower than all of you that I'd never recognize you when you whiz by me! Some of you will be near me Saturday when you're doing the Richmond marathon and I was going to do the 8k on the same day but I have to go to the state cross country meet (woohoo - our boys' team rocks!)
          My sister lives in Richmond. I was considering registering for the 10k Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day there as we spend the holiday at her home. Modified to add: I should have my RA shirt well before then too if I decide to run it. Big grin Modified to add more: I did register for the 10k Turkey Trot on the University of Richmond campus on Thanksgiving Day, so anyone else that will be there keep an eye out for me. Hopefully I will be wearing my light blue RA shirt for the race. Cool

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com