Races in Montgomery, AL during June? (Read 359 times)

MikeB-BoR

I will be down in Montgomery, AL during the entire month of June. I've looked online a bit and can't seem to find any races. Does anyone know of any or a good website that lists any in that area? Thanks!

Goals :
    •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Lots of stuff in Huntsville and Birminghamd, but I couldn't find any races in Montgomery. There is this, though: MONTGOMERY - Montgomery Track & Running Club www.montgomeryrunners.org PO Box 6350 Montgomery, AL 36106 West Marcus at 334-263-2424 MontgomeryRunners@yahoo.com The website is under construction and lists an email contact of riverregionrunners@gmail.com

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

MikeB-BoR

Yeah, thats about all I could find also. I had a HM all planned out for June and then found out from work that I had to head down to AL. I still want to sqeeze in a race if possible. I'll shoot them an email and see if they can give me some info. Thanks!

Goals :
        •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight