Just hit 10,000 miles! (Read 769 times)

took me just under 6 years
    MM# 1477

A Saucy Wench

awesome! I wish I had tracked for the first several years that I ran. I am guessing I would be nowhere near 10000 though.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

Very impressive, Arc! Congratulations!

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Excellent - I hope to get to that number September this year. It will be 7.5 years for me. To do it in less than 6 years is impressive.
            thanks everyone!
            MM# 1477
              That is very impressive. You must have never sustained a disabling injury, or maybe not even a minor one.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Damn that is almost half way around the world~! (Only 2,000 or so to go if that particular milestone matters) Impressive feat good job!
                  Wow! 10,000 miles in six years is amazing. Congratulations!
                  Do bears bear? Do bees be?

Old, Slow, Happy

Way to go!!! I've got 7300 in 4.5 yeasrs. Keep on movin'!! I'm coming after ya.
                    zzz

Very impressive!!
                        This is a goal of mine... keep running with longevity in mind... I even set up a group some time ago for it. It's not very active, but you can compare yourself to people with similar goals. Running for 10000 Group
                          That is very impressive. You must have never sustained a disabling injury, or maybe not even a minor one.
                          Thanks again everyone for the kind words! I've had my fair share of bumps, bruises, aches, pains & strains over the years - but I've been pretty lucky that nothing has kept me sidelined for more that a couple weeks at most. I've been pretty good for the last couple years (knock on wood).
                          MM# 1477