Trent's Ad in Marathon & Beyond.... (Read 937 times)

Just letting Trent know I noticed his marathon's ad in the new Marathon & Beyond... nice placement, in the middle of a really good article. BTW - it's a really good issue, too! Hope it pulls well for you!

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

va

Is this magazine any good? Opinions? I was thinking of subscribing...
        Is this magazine any good?.
        I love it - but it's not really a magazine.. kind of like a literary journal... 8-12 articles, much longer in length than a typical magazine. Unlike Runners World, which I finish in a night, I get a week out of this, so it feels like a good value.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks! But it is not my ad, it belongs to us all Big grin. Page 81, BTW. Marathon and Beyond is a great magazine. Or book. It is tough to classify. It comes out every two months and is in the format of a paperback. You really end up reading everything, and it typically takes me about two months to get through it. It is written by runners for runners and really covers a diverse set of topics, experiences and perspectives. It is not flashy or superficial. And the subscription price is fairly low, making it a tremendous value. They also put out special issues for certain races, such as Boston and Grandma's marathons. You can go online and order single or back issues too, so you may want to check it out.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Me and my gang in Breck

Makes me want to head to Tenessee and run.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Makes me want to head to Tenessee and run.
              DITTO!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha, thanks Big grin Actually, that is an older version of the ad. The current one has been modified to say, "not flat. not fast. not certified. flying monkey attacks". Evil grin
                  2009: BQ?
                  RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Trent: If you took the max elevation - min elevation for your race what would it be?
                      2011 Goals:
                      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

As on the other post. Max elevation is around 900 and min is around 600. But because of all the rolling, the total climb is probably around 3300 feet and the total descent is the same. Check it

Now that was a bath...

Cool - I can't run this for so many reasons but a girl can want can't she! Trent - you are my Running Rock Star
                      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey Trent shouldn't you be out running Evil grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trying to catch rocken'mama Trying to catch rocken'mama Trying to catch rocken'mama Trying to catch rocken'mama sheesh.