Registered for a mountain race! (Read 484 times)

The race is on the 3rd of June! 10,5Km, 1200m climb! I might walk some of it. I will just HAVE TO SEE! The race is the Hochkar Berglauf

Dog-Love

That looks rally beautiful and challenging. I'd probably walk parts of it just to enjoy the view. Looks like southern Germany? Will check in out in greater detail later.
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        Oh very cool Smile I actually knew what the word FOTO meant, so I was able to see some of the race Wink
        2009: BQ?

You'll ruin your knees!

Oooooooo! My kind of run! I love the elevation chart! Good luck! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Nice climb and great views. I would be stopping every few meters just to admire the landscape Wink . Good luck. Ewa
            I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
              That looks rally beautiful and challenging. I'd probably walk parts of it just to enjoy the view. Looks like southern Germany? Will check in out in greater detail later.
              Actually, I have no clue where it is, apart from the fact that it is in somewhere in austria. I was at this XC ski rental store and they had this advertisement (I imagine the race must be somewhere nearby) So I took one and said 'why the heck not'? Rowr
                That type of race is one of the reasons my husband and i are now both trail runners! We can't wait to travel around the world discovering gorgeous vistas like that!
                Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado