Whatever killed the swamp... (Read 708 times)

A Saucy Wench

Just killed the 1500 mile group too.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

I didn't do it.

#artbydmcbride

I didn't do it.
        Awfwy quick denial there, stevie ray! Now I'm suspicious it was you! Black eye

Runners run

eric :)

Swine flu? There was a bug that saved the group's data incorrectly. I've fixed it.
          mikeymike

This one cannot be blamed on me.

Runners run

A Saucy Wench

This one cannot be blamed on me.
              blame can be placed anywhere. Whether you deserve it or not is a whole different story.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Too much intense posting in the swamp, not enough easy posting. It's not the volume that will get you, if it's easy.

Prince of Fatness

We finally really did it. You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you!

Not at it at all. 

xor

We finally really did it. You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you!
                    What was your first clue? Was it the statue of Scout buried up to his torso?

Prince of Fatness

Something like that, yes.

Not at it at all. 

xor

Something like that, yes.
                        The statue of leney buried up to her ample... uh... nevermind. I know nothing.

mikeymike

I only left for a few hours. I thought it was Thunder's turn to press the button every 108 seconds. Whoops.

Runners run