Sunday’s Running Adventure (Read 577 times)

Well any body running today? I"m off for a slow 7 right now. see ya when I get back... Smile Have a good day runners...
    Join me on a run.
    va

Did another10K+ easy run, and I feel good! Tomorrow I rest!!!
        I did 6 miles this morning. Not sure why, but it was far from my best; I wound up walking almost a mile of it. I just wasn't feeling it today or something. I haven't had to walk during a run since I started running again 2 years ago. Oh well, at least I got out there and finished it.
        The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
        http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
          Not for me. Big grin Recovering from being up till 5:00 a.m. playing drinking Battleship and drinking Yahtzee. *sigh* ONE OF THESE DAYS I'll grow up. Tomorrow I'll run, and then I have a soccer game at 8:15 p.m., so I feel just fine about taking today off.

Michelle

Prophet!

surf for an hour then off to run with a free running clinic here to meet some folks in the local running community...probably super easy 6 - 8 miles...
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I did 6 miles this morning. Not sure why, but it was far from my best; I wound up walking almost a mile of it. I just wasn't feeling it today or something. I haven't had to walk during a run since I started running again 2 years ago. Oh well, at least I got out there and finished it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hear ya, good job for pushing your self through it. I felt tired this morning as well, and like you ,happy that I was out there running the best that I could.
              Join me on a run.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ surf for an hour then off to run with a free running clinic here to meet some folks in the local running community...probably super easy 6 - 8 miles... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dude, you are blessed to live on the Ilsland....My wife and I will be in Maui in two week for eight days and I am looking forward to a whole bunch of early morning beach runs.........then of course some dips in the Pacific to cool down....lol Big grin
                Join me on a run.
                  PR'd my 10K (47:29) Big grin at 8:50ish this morning!
                  2009: BQ?
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

5.8 miles in Percy Warner Park with a 0.6 mile add-on, beautiful sunny and 75 degrees. No humidity. It was hard getting my legs up the hills though.

Member Since 2008

Easy 12 miles, tomorrow X 880's.........uugh!!!
                      PWL

Has been

Cloudy, drizzly and just plain gross out. Did 7 easy miles anyway, then hit the soft serve place near our house...chocolate/vanilla swirl with crunch-kote Smile

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

I did my version of trail running today... that is running on grass soccer fields. The run was an easy 6.25 miles Smile. My cool down involved me mowing the lawn. The bag worms seem to be out in full effect. Anyone up north have the gypsy moth issue?

Vim

PR'd my 10K (47:29) at 8:50ish this morning! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Awesome!!!!!!!!............ Smile trishierunner
                            Join me on a run.
                              ~ I hear ya, good job for pushing your self through it. I felt tired this morning as well, and like you ,happy that I was out there running the best that I could.
                              Thanks man. Hoping I can shake it off and get back to form next week.
                              The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
                              http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com