Combing two activity totals? (Read 362 times)

samos

This may be a stupid question with an obvious answer, but here goes:

I have various groups of two activities I wish to combine for a complete distance/time total. For example, Mountain biking and road riding. At present I can put them into my graphs and data as seperate activities, which is great, however when viewing distance summaries, I can only select one at a time.

What I would like to do is have mountain biking and road riding as seperate activities, but be able to combine the two to be one total summary of "bike", so I can get an idea easily of my total miles/time.

I know I could create one activity called 'bike' and create different workout types, but then these different colors do not show up in my activity duration graph unless I create another graph specifically for that activity. Is there a way of displaying, in the activity graph, different workout types?

I guess all it is is a way of combining the data of two or more activities into one 'summary'. Is this possible?

eric :)

samus,

There's no good way of doing this right now.  The log used to be able to do it but I switched from a list box to a drop down list to make the interface cleaner.  I have an idea on how to put it back in without making the form look more complicated, but it will take me some time to figure out how to create it.

eric :-)

samos

Thanks eric, I figured once tags is implemented that will be able to help, ie displaying combined data of a certain tag applied to different activites.