Super Bowl Predictions (Read 743 times)

evtish

What's yours? PATRIOTS 38 GIANTS 17. Brady MVP....Again.
    obiebyke

I'll give 'er a try. PATRIOTS 27 GIANTS 10 Moss MVP

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

My legs are killing me

Giants. 21-17.
          I hope they both lose. Yes

Michelle

Brilliant.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Brilliant.
              I'm an Eagles fan in mourning, what more do you expect? Roll eyes MTA: My real guess. Patriots 27 Giants 17

Michelle

Pats 34, G-men 21 A good close game with the Pats opening up a lead in the 4th quarter. Welker as MVP.
                  Even if the Cowboys had defeated the Giants, I would not care. (Okay maybe I would, but seriously I am very detached from this sport) ...but... I'll go with the Giants up by 7. 21 to 14 Brady fractures his hand. Are we betting? All I know is someone is going to Disney World afterwards.

Vim

Lazy idiot

Disney World, or Disney Land? I've had this debate with my family. Which is it? MTA: I'm with modal on this one. I think it's Disney World. Oh, and Super Bowl? Pats in a boring game. Not a blowout, just boring.

Tick tock

JakeKnight

I predict I'm going to be depressed, but use the game as excuse to drink heavily and look up pictures of Giselle Bundchen. Right after I figure out how to spell it.
                      I have this wonderful daydream where a giant asteroid hits the stadium. But that's not very nice.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

Scout7

C'mon, we all know who's gonna win.... The Harlem Globetrotters NEVER lose....

Maniac

I have this wonderful daydream where a giant asteroid hits the stadium. But that's not very nice.
                          Hey...Us folks in Arizona wouldn't appreciate that!! Pats 42 Giants 14 Brady throws 4 TD's to 4 different receivers and is named MVP. Eli is picked off at least twice and one is returned for a TD.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Another Passion

I predict the Lions in overtime. The Lions ARE in the Superbowl, are they not?!? Roll eyes

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

geekfarm@centurytel.net

I'm boycotting the super bowl until Pitsburg gives the trophy to the real winner, the Seahawks. How can referees make so many bad calls, they all must have been neglected as chilkdren.
                                Pats, but I don't think they'll cover the spread... The Giants will keep it interesting.