Who's Running Boston? Names/Bibs (Read 1238 times)

JakeKnight

This just came up elsewhere, but since I know a lot of you folks are running Boston I thought I'd add it out here, too. If you're running it - add your name and your bib number if you have one. If you're shy about tossing out your real name, add your bib number to the list after you pick up your packet. I plan to be glued to my monitor Monday morning, cheering you people on and wishing I was with you. (Which can't happen because I'm too slow ... but I digress ...) Who's in? Basically, you people are my Monday entertainment. Good luck, Godspeed, don't poop on yourselves. Note: don't tell the shy people that if they offer their bibs, we can find their names. That's just counter-productive.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

HermosaBoy

Rob Economy -- Bib 1575 ETA Goal Time -- 2:48ish

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

#17022 Big grin the boston website will transform on race day...all you need is a bib# and it will show each 5k split. MTA: a sub 4 would be satisfactory. If I hit 3:4X:XX or less, I might even write a race report.

Jennifer mm#1231

Ryan and Erin, 5264 and 16275 running together.
            Thanks. I hope to entertain. Dan Nephin. 6241. MTA: Goal subject to change. Can I modify at mile 26? Super A+++ goal will be <3 hrs.="" there="" i="" said="" it.="" then,="" 3:10="" or="" less.="" then,="" a="" pr=""></3><3:13ish.)>
              corey white 1291
                jeff scovill 4887
                And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                  Denise Clifford #20014 Big grin

Me and my gang in Breck

Mark Cleary 9509

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

mikeymike

bib# 1975, yo Mike Girouard Goal time? Sheesh, I dunno. How about 2:55:04, one second faster than my PR. That'd be a huge victory after this winter.

Runners run

Bib #1492, Chris "The Dude" Cavanaugh - goal time 2:45 (or a few seconds faster than Lance Armstrong...unless he uncorks a 2:39 in which case I will let him head on up the road without me!) You guys need to put in your predicted time or he won't know if he should be happy for us, consider us a sandbagger, or watch our misery as we Wall It in Brookline.
                          Mike Fream - #7141 Good luck to all. Current PR is 3:15:49, would like to run a 3:10, would be happy with a new PR under 3:15
                          JakeKnight

Bib #1492, Chris "The Dude" Cavanaugh - goal time 2:45 (or a few seconds faster than Lance Armstrong...unless he uncorks a 2:39 in which case I will let him head on up the road without me!) You guys need to put in your predicted time or he won't know if he should be happy for us, consider us a sandbagger, or watch our misery as we Wall It in Brookline.
                            Good call! If you're feeling brave and not afraid of a little jinxing, add your goal time.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

Non ducor, duco.

I'll be cheering from Houston! Smile
                              Timbodeener

Thanks. I hope to entertain. Dan Nephin. 6241. MTA: Goal subject to change. Can I modify at mile 26? Super A+++ goal will be <3 hrs.="" there="" i="" said="" it.="" then,="" 3:10="" or="" less.="" then,="" a="" pr=""></3><>
                                Dan...good luck on Monday! I'll be fishing the Little J and thinking about you churnin' out the miles in Boston!