Change location in profile? (Read 36 times)

Not that it really matters, but I can't find where to change my home location. I've got the route map to go where I want it to - I'm talking about when you click on my name it displays my old hometown.

Again, no big deal; I just want to be accommodating to any stalkers out there who want to know where I live nowadays. That would be Port Angeles, WA.

an amazing likeness

You're not missing it, the location field is being obsoleted and isn't in the profile options presently. Check out this previous explanation from the site's developer.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Your poor lost stalkers will be wandering unfulfilled. Let's all take a moment of silence to grieve for them.

Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Your poor lost stalkers will be wandering unfulfilled. Let's all take a moment of silence to grieve for them.

Smile

Grieve for me! I'm going to be so lonely.

eric :)

I'll add it back for the next update.

Only if it's no trouble. I don't really have stalkers.

It's been requested by others. People do move, and also may want to add or remove the info.

Dave

Hoban-Jay

Again, no big deal; I just want to be accommodating to any stalkers out there who want to know where I live nowadays. That would be Port Angeles, WA.

Look on the bright side...   You're popular enough and important enough to have stalkers.

I walk down dark alleys begging every shifty eyed stranger I encounter to stalk me...they tend to run as fast as they can in the opposite direction.