Log by time only (Read 843 times)

I wish there was a better way to accommodate those of us who train not by miles but by time on feet. Most often I am guestimating the amount of miles that I run. This works, but all of the graphs, charts, weekly totals, etc are based off of the guestimated miles, rather than the real minutes. I would like to have charts, weekly totals, etc for the MINUTES that I run as well as the miles. What I have to do in order to do this is log every run with Miles only, but I don't actually put the miles in the field, just the minutes/10 (for example, tonight was a 45 minute run, who knows how many miles, so I just logged as 4.5 miles with no time specified). This works great for me but makes my log uber-confusing when others read it.
    "On most days, run easy. On some days, run hard. But not too hard."
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Why not just log the minutes and leave the distance blank? I think I missed why you felt compelled to put in distances.

Roads were made for journeys...

You can do that but then you cant use charts, shoes, graphs, etc because all are designed to be based off of distance.
        "On most days, run easy. On some days, run hard. But not too hard."
        eric :)

Miles of Trials, The new log will fix most of all that. I have a feeling that it still won't do some of what you want but I will get to them after it is released. eric :-)