Fatal Error (Read 103 times)

No more marathons

I'm getting the following message when I go into any of the forums identified in my User Groups.

Fatal Error

An unexpected error occurred while processing your request. If this problem persists, please contact me.

I can get into any of the general forums, but none of the user groups (both one's I'm a member of and those not).

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

eric :)

I had to put in some code to determine if the page needs to be encrypted.  There was an order of execution problem.  It should be fixed now.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Not fixed. I just spent an hour typing a race report and now it's gone. Is there any way to get it back?

degregorius

I got the "fatal error" message, too. I'll check back later.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just encountered it in a group on the beta site.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yes, I just had the fatal error in a use group - The Hurt Locker for both quote and reply.

steph  

No more marathons

seems to be working ok now

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I'm still getting the fatal error on everything in the forums. I click on reply and fatal error. I wish I knew of the problem before I spent an hour on a race report. I will try again later.

Docket_Rocket

I just had a fatal error on the Low Heart Rate Training Group.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Well for some reason I am able to reply to this thread, but I get the Fatal Error when trying to reply to any threads (that I have tried so far) in my User Groups.

Dave

#artbydmcbride

I get fatal error when I try to reply or modify a post.  Sad

Runners run

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Getting Fatal Error when I try to reply in one of the user groups. Tried a couple groups and several threads.  In case you're getting conflicting reports, I'm on Windows 7 using IE 10.0.16.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm still getting the error when I try to post in a User Group forum.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Ditto to the above.  Using Windows 7 and Firefox.

Running is dumb.

Docket_Rocket

I am using Chrome and I am on a Mac (if that helps).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page