RunningAhead Refugees -- (Read 2276 times)

Hip Redux

Finally had my second shit today. 

I just saw the Morning Constitutional thread over the health section.  

What is with this forum and poop?

LRB

How can you be a refugee if you've never left home?  I think you ought to go post on RWOL.   Only would be fair.

Could you imagine the look on RW's faces if that shit hole came back to life with a gang of people they don't even know? 

That, would be awesome!

Hell, if I gave a shit, I would posse up a crew of troll accounts and go do it myself.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

FWIW, I was laughing at the RW re-invasion of this thread.  A bit of elbowing here and there.  So, yeah, I think we can chill and get along, given time.

Hip Redux

FWIW, I was laughing at the RW re-invasion of this thread.  A bit of elbowing here and there.  So, yeah, I think we can chill and get along, given time.

It's like me and my dad.  We fight because we're too similar and stubborn.

Heh.

MrNamtor

bhearn, you have gone above and beyond the call in welcoming us...and I for one, do not believe one word of it. 

Tell me what you really think, and what's in that pipe, northern lights or skunk # 1  : : ahem : : menthol or regular?

I'm sure it's dank as all get-out.

bhearn, it's all good. Thanks for welcoming us to the forum. It's going be totally cool in the near future for sure.

AnneCA

Ordinarily, right here, I would have to say: Go Bears!

Seriously. Any one who wants to come into my belly is totally welcome to do so.

You know, we've probably got a User Group for that, too.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Purdey

Self anointed title

To their credit, that probably makes them way more knowledgeable than us on the latest reviews of 22 oz motion control shoes.

snort

Ok, then.  It's a thread mocking another thread started by the RWOL Mob.  Unlikely this would have been hijacked to the extent it was if not.  So... it kinda drew its own attention, KWIM?

Not to mention - was this a serious thread?  It was like 19 pages of randomness.   I don't see the harm in playing along.  Smile

True story. In fact it may have been a thread mocking several different threads started by the RWOL mob.

Runners run

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Amen. Is every thread going to be turned into people talking about shoving lard in their yap hole? Crap. Eat a salad, already.

Well now I have a crush.  Lard in their yap hole...i will need to use this phrase 3 times today.  outside of his forum.

Hip Redux

Ordinarily, right here, I would have to say: Go Bears!

Yeah!

Hip Redux

Also - bhearn - you rock.  

bhearn, you have gone above and beyond the call in welcoming us...and I for one, do not believe one word of it. 

Tell me what you really think, and what's in that pipe, northern lights or skunk # 1  : : ahem : : menthol or regular?

He came from Oklahoma. They don't do that stuff there. My bet is on bubbles.
                            xor

Oh jeebus.

Who invited the party poopers?

I won't say much in this thread, but the party pooper you are wondering about invitation-wise was here back when the forum was steam powered.

Yall, nicely, take a teasy.

If a thread has been started to have a little fun with the onslaught then it's just a thread.

Gonna be alright.

xor

nothing to see here.  move along.