RunningAhead Refugees -- (Read 2276 times)

<----

Seen in a men's room in Portland.

Can't be, no glory hole

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Imminent Catastrophe

Have you been to Apex Beer Bar in SE Portland?  The bathrooms are gender neutral and have the best grafitti of anywhere.  Plus they have 50 microbrews on tap at all times. 

OMG, I will be in Portland for ONE DAY in December, and after my run on the Wildwood Trail I will be there. Thanks for the tip.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

Which day? 

Imminent Catastrophe

29th. Damn I love that Wildwood trail. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

bhearn

I am sitting three blocks from the Wildwood Trail. My Portland home-away-from-home.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I was bitterly disappointed that bhearn didn't smoke his pipe while pacing me.

and wearing a thong?
              bhearn

I doubt he was disappointed about that. Not that he would have noticed, I think, towards the end.

Ostrich runner

and wearing a thong?

The issue is whether it is a Boston thong. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

xor

to be worn in maine

A Saucy Wench

OMG, I will be in Portland for ONE DAY in December, and after my run on the Wildwood Trail I will be there. Thanks for the tip.

It's definitely a better place in the summer.  They have picnic tables outside.  It is a weird little place

Be warned. there is no food.  cash only.  It is a place for beer although you can bring your own food.  At least in the summer when you sit outside. 

If you are looking for a place for beer AND food, I like the Deschutes brew pub on 11th and Davis. It is much closer to the wildwood trail. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

sacgirl3.0

king of the divan

Hey, y'all! I haven't burned any calories today but I did eat breakfast. Twice. Now on to lunch. Maybe I will run. I'm still hobbling from something called the Monkey so it's unlikely. But I'm glad to see everyone here! Oh. My log is public. Look away if you want to be confused by the peaks and valleys in mileage.

I'd say you're winning!

xhristopher

Cryptic

I haven't checked this site in ages. Looks like business as usual Smile

Are the Tennessee guys still causing trouble or have they moved on?

Dream Maker

Do not injure a human or through inaction allow a human to come to harm?

No one cares about Rule 1 anymore, it seems...

bhearn

Do not injure a human or through inaction allow a human to come to harm?

Ba-dum-bum!