RunningAhead Refugees -- (Read 2276 times)

Play nicely please. 

With what?

What is this place?  It feels familiar, but different enough that I feel distinctly unwelcome.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Heh.  Turns out my log is private.  Well, sometimes it is.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

I don't shove it anyone's face but I make my log available to anyone who wants to have a look at it.

Runners run

Lets work hard to keep this thread on the front page so all the other refugees can find us.

A Saucy Wench

Nothing says Monday morning like a mug full o' snark. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Are you attacking me?! Welcome to my sworn enemies list. I WILL DEFEND MYSELF!!!!

And...hi, just checking in!!!! ROLFMFGDSIABOMG!

If I am not on the list then I will be very disappointed as you must be a villian as that looks like something a villian would come up with.   I may have to send my sidekick after you unless you clarify pretty soon!  Hopefully it is something clean as normally villians have potty mouths.

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
              • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
              • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
              xor

bump

I don't shove it anyone's face but I make my log available to anyone who wants to have a look at it.

Hey are you one of those sissy half marathon runners?

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
                  • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
                  • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Kalsarikännit

Is this where I put my Daily Excuse? I didn't run today because I sensed it might be foggy later. You can never be too careful.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

"run" "2" "eat"

hey. hello?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

hey. hello?

NO, I DON'T HAVE AN INK PEN!

Sheesh.

Runners run

If I am not on the list then I will be very disappointed as you must be a villian as that looks like something a villian would come up with.   I may have to send my sidekick after you unless you clarify pretty soon!  Hopefully it is something clean as normally villians have potty mouths.

ROLFMFGDSIABOMGBCR!

Those are the initials of my SWORN ENEMIES!!!! Since amended to add you, BCR.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                          We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

"run" "2" "eat"

your yelling hurts my feelings.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

also, if you are trying to spell rothlisberger, you are doing it wrong.

"run" "2" "eat"

oops - so am i.