Trader Joe's--what's your favorite item(s)? (Read 1053 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Their little (1") multi-grain snack crackers.  And their ginger breath mints.  And their three-ginger snaps.

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

The take-n-bake ciabatta rolls.

gpb

I don't have to go out of my way to stop at Trader Joe's, it's easy to drop in on the way home from work. Favorites vary by season and mood, but a few of my go-to items:

• toasted rolled oats
        • roasted red pepper & tomato soup
        • frozen fish portions
        • flowers for my lovely wife
        • black bean & corn enchiladas
        • grilled eggplant Parmesan
        • reduced fat smoked gouda

Just tried their Kenya AA coffee for the first time...extremely good stuff.

Also, for breakfast lately, I've been really liking the microwavable frozen single serving packs of steel cut oatmeal.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yeah, and for nuke-em-up lunches, the Indian entrees:  Chicken Tikka Masala, Palak Paneer, Lamb Vindaloo, and Paneer Tikka Masala.

degregorius

1. They have Weetabix cereal at a reasonable price

2,. The store brand dark whole bean coffees

3. The melange a trois- frozen three pepper mix.

I don't live close to one, but when I'm near the Diversey Ave. store, W. of Clark, or the Lincoln Ave. store N. of Addison, I make it a point to stock up on one or more of these items.

(Chicago locations, btw.)

Their coconut chips are out of this world!

mapfe

I deeply miss their green and red curry tuna. Current favorite: salt water taffy (which I don't think is in stores right now) and cheap peanut butter (no salt/sugar).

2014 Goals

Don't die

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Yeah, and for nuke-em-up lunches, the Indian entrees:  Chicken Tikka Masala, Palak Paneer, Lamb Vindaloo, and Paneer Tikka Masala.

+1 when I'm able to get to one. Until six months the closest one to us was in Az and 8hrs away. One finally opened 15mi from us that we get to occasionally. Am waiting for second that will be about 6mi away in an area we frequent so we can get reacquainted with their meals for 2 and fresh prepared foods.

bob e v
                    2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Tim_Easterday

Last year I had some of their Vintage Ale and really liked it. Going to stock up the next time I'm there (which isn't often).

L.Chang

I'm a fan of almost everything, especially their Mango Lassi. Unfortunately I can no longer find it at any Trader Joe's in my area : (. I've also found a good deal on heirloom tomatoes there.

Have you guys heard of that "Cooking with TJs" website? I think it's cooktj.com

I guess it's inspired by those "cooking with TJs books" or perhaps the people who started the website are the book authors. Anyway, it's got some great recipes. My only complaint is that I can't get my shopping list to work, but they do have delicious recipes by ingredients, special diet, and course.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Croutons.  They are huge and tasty.  I snack on more of them before dinner than I eat on my salad.