Problemas con las rutas (Read 714 times)

Jeronimo

Hello Thank you for this great program that allows me to take a control of all my races and trainings of running. I want to comment that the new log is very nice though I have estimated some problems that me gustaria to comment: 1.-I have noticed that it(he,she) goes mas slowly that before the access to the different menus. 2.-This is very important for my and probably, I am doing something badly though I continue operating on like it towards before the change, when I was creating a new entry in the calendar, in the routes, there go out they all that tape-worm (I believe(create) that approximately 120 or mas) and elegy the one that I want to use in this moment, today I have put a new appointment in the calendar and to take to myself the surprise that alone gives option to choose between(among) a few routes, in I make concrete 50 with what if I need someone of that they me do not appear, I have to create it again with the consequent disorder. My question is: there is some option in order that there go out for me all the routes that I have created in the menu of new entry in the calendar? Thank you very much of Jeronimo from Madrid, Spain. NOTA. - I do not speak English i like that that this translation is of an Internet traslator. Hola Gracias por este gran programa que me permite llevar un control de todas mis carreras y entrenamientos de running. Queria comentar que el nuevo log está muy bien aunque yo he apreciado algunos problemas que me gustaria comentar: 1.- He notado que va mas lento que antes el acceso a los diferentes menus. 2.- Esto es muy importante para mi y a lo mejor, estoy haciendo algo mal aunque sigo operando como lo hacia antes del cambio, cuando yo creaba una nueva entrada en el calendario, en las rutas, me aparecian todas las que tenia (creo que unas 100 o mas) y elegia la que queria usar en ese momento, hoy he metido una nueva cita en el calendario y me llevo la sorpresa que solo me da opcion a elegir entre unas pocas rutas, en concreto 50 con lo que si necesito alguna de las que no me aparecen, tengo que crearla de nuevo con el consiguiente trastorno. Mi pregunta es: ¿hay alguna opcion para que me salgan todas las rutas que tengo creadas en el menu de nueva entrada en el calendario? Muchas gracias de Jeronimo desde Madrid, España. NOTA.- No hablo ingles asi que esta traduccion es de un traslator de internet.
    eric :)

Jeronimo, Algunas de sus rutas están ocultos porque no los utilizan por un tiempo. Haga clic en el icono de gafas junto a la ruta desplegable para cargar todas sus rutas. Some of your routes are hidden because you did not use them for a while. Click on the eye glasses icon next to the route dropdown to load all your routes. eric Smile
      Jeronimo

Thank you very much Eric Las routes, I use them every week and not estan conceal because in courses, they all appear and really(exactly) giving to the icon of the glasses, they me appear or editing them also. My problem is that when I use them to put them in run entry in the calendar, they me do not appear and when I consult some date of the calendar of this career(race) in the info if it(he,she) me appears but if I edit the information, in "workout detail" it(he,she) puts me "type to create new route". Thank you very much and a greeting. Jeronimo Smile Muchas gracias Eric Las rutas, las utilizo todas las semanas y no estan ocultas porque en courses, aparecen todas y efectivamente dando al icono de las gafas, me aparecen o editandolas tambien. Mi problema es que cuando las utilizo para ponerlas en run entry en el calendario, no me aparecen y cuando consulto alguna fecha del calendario de esa carrera en la info si me aparece pero si edito la informacion, en la "workout detail" me pone lo siguiente "type to create new route". Muchas gracias y un saludo. Jeronimo Smile
        eric :)

Can someone translate this for me? I think something is lost in translation.

skinnycaponesugar

EricSmile Basically: He can see all the courses on the Courses page, no problems there. However, he doesn't get all of them when he goes to "New Run Entry". When he has a look at a specific run/race the information is there, however when he tries to edit it in "workout detail" he gets the message "type to create new route" I'm thinking that he's doing this from the calendar, but not sure. I hope this helps! I'd say he needs to change his settings for the courses filter, but I'll leave the advice department to you Wink

Love, Run, Sleep

Jeronimo

Eric If it uses you as help, the races that me appear, they are those who have a padlock to the right and those who me do not appear are those who have the globe. Thank you very much Jeronimo Eric Por si te sirve de ayuda, las carreras que me aparecen, son las que tienen un candado a la derecha y las que no me aparecen son las que tienen la bola del mundo. Muchas gracias Jeronimo

Why is it sideways?

Eric Por si te sirve de ayuda, las carreras que me aparecen, son las que tienen un candado a la derecha y las que no me aparecen son las que tienen la bola del mundo. Muchas gracias Jeronimo
                Translation: Eric, if it helps, the courses that appear to me are the ones with the padlock icon to the right and the ones that are missing are the ones with the globe icon.