Try running in this (Read 675 times)

zzz

C-R

That's great. I was passed at Disney Marathon by sever Tinkerbell's, a Cowboy Woody, and someone wearing a Superman costume (must have been at the wrong theme park). I'm ok with Superman passing me but the others were a hit to my runninghood as it were. Nice to see people having fun with their running.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Wow, the Brits really enjoy their costumes! Almost half those photos were from the London Marathon.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Are you a Good Person?

I saw the testicle runner at the 2007 Chicago Marathon. I later wondered if they died. I almost did from the heat I can't imagine how they did.
          Abortion Kills
            Kudos for the firemen in full gear. I can't even stand to run with a fuel belt on.
            "If you run 100 miles a week, you can eat anything you want - Why? Because (a) you'll burn all the calories you consume, (b) you deserve it, and (c) you'll be injured soon and back on a restricted diet anyway." ~ Don Kardong