New group: "On the Bench" (Read 549 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

I just started up a new group under "Social Groups" called "On the Bench." It's for those of us who, due to illness or injury, are taking a forced break from running. I thought we could use a forum to share our woes and commiserate a bit. Black eye

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, what a great idea...though I really hope I never have reason to join. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

LOL. Yeah, I'm hoping to pass on ownership ASAP! Big grin

JakeKnight

I just started up a new group under "Social Groups" called "On the Bench." It's for those of us who, due to illness or injury, are taking a forced break from running. I thought we could use a forum to share our woes and commiserate a bit. Black eye
          I think this is a great idea, Janell! By the way, you might consider expanding it to include people forced to miss races because life intrudes. I've been awfully bummed about missing out on an upcoming planned marathon ... I was feeling awfully benched, even though it's just personal and business stuff and not injury.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

Jake, I think you'd qualify just on the basis of your ongoing toe issues, no? Black eye Smile C'mon in, the water's fine!