How to upload GPX file into Garmin 301? (Read 621 times)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Gamin Training Center supports import of tcx and cgrs files. How can I upload a gpx file generated using RA to my garmin forerunner 301?

thanks

bob e v
    2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

eric :)

I've never tried importing data into Training Center so I'm not sure what files it accepts.  If there's a demand, I will create a way for you to download data into your Forerunner.

eric :-)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

eric,

I may have found an online converter,http://www.gpsies.com/convert.do, that I'll test tonight. will let you know if it works or if I find something else. Didn't have any luck last night but changed how I searched. I don't have my forerunner with me at work.

MTA: well it converts and can be uploaded to Garmin Team Center. But it cannot be downloaded to the 301. Seems it only displays routes you create on the unit itself and you cannot download a course from Team Center to the 301.

thanks

bob e v

bob e v
        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

eric :)

Bob,

I'll add the export function when I get a chance.