Mandatory IQ (Read 1435 times)

Non ducor, duco.

I think it should be mandatory that you post your IQ in your profile. Just sayin'

xor

Is that anything like your icq?  Are you wanting to IM folks back in 1997?

i find the fact that you don't your IQ, OR ICQ in your profile interesting.  I mean, based on your feelings, shouldn't you have it in there?

Just sayin'

Jeff

Jill_B

I fly.

I think it should be mandatory that you post your IQ in your profile. Just sayin'

Fine, but I don't want everyone else to feel badly when they see it... you know, because it's so high and all.

Bring it on.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

But it's so much trouble having to distinguish my shoe size from it, so people don't get confused.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Shoe

Good idea!  I have a high IQ.  Maybe if I post it, people won't read my posts and realize I'm actually an idiot. 

Wink 

Intentionally Blank

My IQ is over 9000!  Oh, wait.  It goes to eleven!  I forget which.

an amazing likeness

There should be an online registry we can check to see about our neighbors'.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

DoppleBock

10 points less than my sister - yes I am the dumbass in the family

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

They need to be certified. We don't want to hear about any short courses.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

But it's so much trouble having to distinguish my shoe size from it, so people don't get confused.

Metric or U.S.?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

There should be an online registry we can check to see about our neighbors'.

But, sometimes people have low IQs but aren't really stupid. They can be stigmatized, and ostracized, because people don't know the details.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

My IQ was much higher at 17 than 19. (and definitely moreso than 45).  I would be in the database for the wrong reason.

Mensa is like the MarathonManiacs of IQ.  An odd club that ain't that hard to get into with an odd culture of self-importance. And T-shirts.

I am Marathon Maniac #111 and I approve this message.

Stacks

We should have to list our fluid intelligence.

xor

Here's what I know about fluid intelligence:  If it's yellow, let it mellow.