Huzza! I'm done! (Read 1019 times)

Ha, you'd think...she just leaves me voice mails...arghhh! My hubby's family is easy, since they always make lists that include EXACTLY what they want (my family is starting to do this, too)...a good assortment of things, that way they are still surprised Christmas day. My MIL wanted flannel PJs from Victoria's Secret, since they come in longs (she and I are built like complete opposites, LOL) and she likes mine so much. The lists are kind of fun. We give them lists, too. I think it makes it easy on the gifter and the giftee--less likelihood of things needing to be exchanged, too. Smile k
    I made a list for the first time last year for my parents. It felt really silly\selfish\juvenile\I dont know the right term, but my parents actually loved it. It also had a good assortment of stuff (some of which I got, some I didnt) and my parents loved getting to pick out the stuff on it knowing it was stuff I wanted. So I wasn't surprised to get dish towels, but I liked the ones they chose for me. I did also get some stuff I didnt ask for, which was really cool too. After talking to them, I did the same thing this year. Some stuff I was more specific about (running socks have to be Balega!) and others I was pretty vague (running jacket) and I also gave them some recommendations where to get it (those two running stores....). For any women on your list: one of my favorite gifts I got from my mom was a gift card to Victoria's Secret. I normally only buy myself bras when mine all have holes in them and I get the cheap ones on sale. But I had 50 bucks to spend on stuff for fun so why not splurge a little and get stuff I didnt "need." Cool