Setting your default Home venue. (Read 558 times)

Munchie75

I've had a quick scroll through the exisiting requests and didn't find what i was looking for, so hopefully this won't be a duplicated request. I think it would be useful to be able to click a button which sets a home point, rather than having to find this on the world map each time you create a new route. Perhaps in our 'Options' we could set a default starting position, then each time the 'Home' button is clicked, the map would go straight to your chosen starting point. As most people will start the majority of their routes from their house, or from where the club meets, i think it would be an invaluable feature. Will be interested to hear others views on this. Andy
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, YES!!!! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

This is one of the things I'm considering. If you live in the US, setting your ZIP code does something similar.
        Munchie75

This is one of the things I'm considering. If you live in the US, setting your ZIP code does something similar.
          Does that mean it is not possible if you live outside the USA then ?? Look forward to any future developments, as and when you have the time. Smile
          SandyB

Hi! Just recently started using your site and wanted to say it's GREAT! Thanks! But having maps open at a 'home' location would be just PERFECT! Cheers! SandyB Smile