Define 'Bandit' (Read 1314 times)

xor

Heidegger
    My oldest step brother smokes a lot of pot. He also helps run a pool company in Dallas. He's quite the high digger.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Quality: 3 Forcedness: 9 Speed: 10

Why is it sideways?

My oldest step brother smokes a lot of pot. He also helps run a pool company in Dallas. He's quite the high digger.
        srlopez : puns :: Aristotle : logic
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Quality: 3 Forcedness: 10 Speed: 2
          xor

In my case, Accuracy == 11. I didn't make that up to pull off the joke, tis absolutely true. Ok then. (side note: my oldest step brother is named Steve Ray (Ray is his last name). Yes, in my family, there is an official, legal "Stevie Ray")

Why is it sideways?

In my case, meh.

Hey, nice marmot!

Ahhh but the question was not one of rightness or wrongness. Simply of being.
                True, but this question of being is fairly simplistic and boring. Right and wrong makes for a more interesting discussion and I think that's what mamaofthree was going for here. You know, like readin' between the lines and shtuff. I'm deep like that. Just how I roll.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Bandit

Current Goals: Run and stuff

JimR

Bandit. Reason: intent. The OP is running the course while the race is in progress with intent to take advantage of something not available without the race, that being course safety.

#artbydmcbride

Define Pi... ..
                      3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510.......................................................

Runners run

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510.......................................................
                        I prefer this kind of pie... What was this topic about again?? MTA: I screwed up the image link.

Chris
                        PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

xor

What was this topic about again??

MrH

Define Pi...
                            It's the thing you go over the rainbow to weigh. I know we've done this before.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

C-R

Bandit regardless of justification. Would you consider it ok to watch an outdoor play or movie without paying when others do/did? I'm not in the theft camp but merely poor form. Trent had a great idea - create a better product and run them out of business. Perhaps people would rather go with a not-for-profit providing local charity support over a for-profit if they are as sad a lot as was intoned in the OP. And for what its worth Pi is more fun when shown in Hex - 3.243F6A8885A308D31319…

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Fool

If a person decides to bandit a race, but doesn't post about it, does the online community make a sound?