Define 'Bandit' (Read 1314 times)

Reporting for duty, sir. Red five, standing by.
    I worked at a ski resort as a lift operator and when we skied to the faraway or "upper monutain" lifts they'd give us radios. Heh heh. Me and a bunch of pothead skiers and snowbaorders with radios. "Roger that, red leader, I'm in the trees!"

Runners run

xor

I realize that my references are somewhat obscure, but Star Wars? The original episode IV Star Wars? The clip which got used in the console video game when you put in your quarter? I honestly didn't think this one was obscure or I would have tagged it as such. That whole scene is loaded with radio chatter soundbites that peppered our high school conversations as much as the stuff from Jaws. I CAN'T SHAKE HIM!

Hey, nice marmot!

I CAN'T SHAKE HIM!
        STAY ON TARGET!

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I realize that my references are somewhat obscure, but Star Wars? The original episode IV Star Wars? The clip which got used in the console video game when you put in your quarter?
          Well, duh.
            STAY ON TARGET!
            then the next thing you hear is your own girlish death scream as your spaceship flying 1,000 miles per hour breaks up slower than a zero did in Bah Bah Black Sheep.

xor

That's true, Pappy, that's true.

C-R

That's true, Pappy, that's true.
                Is this the part where you dare me to knock the battery off your shoulder? There's no school like old school.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I realize that my references are somewhat obscure, but Star Wars? The original episode IV Star Wars? The clip which got used in the console video game when you put in your quarter? I honestly didn't think this one was obscure or I would have tagged it as such.
                  Well, forgive me for not being a Star Wars geek. Wink