Where do u stash your car key? (Read 1688 times)

evtish

Now the weather's gettin nicer, I don't think I'll wear my gloves with the little pocket in it. What do you do?
      Tie it on shoe lace.

The Greatest of All Time

all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          All my shorts have a little inner pocket.
            Depends on which vehicle I have. If I'm driving my husband's new car I always take the key with me. If I don't have a pocket with a zipper I tie it onto my shoe lace and wedge it in so it doesn't move. If I have my older mini-van I usually just end up hiding the key somewhere in the van and then leave the hatch unlocked. HOWEVER...I won't be doing that anymore since I'm getting a brand new mini-van this weekend. Big grin

Michelle

Scout7

Safety pin it to the waistband of my shorts.
              mikeymike

I leave it on the hook by the back door.

Runners run

Mine usually stays in the ignition. It's hard to lose 'em that way. I havn't seen my house keys in about 2 years. (yet I have three different bike locks Confused)
                    No need to stash the car key due to always starting from the house but on the rare occasion the DW is not home then I put the house key in the little pocket inside my shorts
                    2009 Goals...:
                    -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon

Non ducor, duco.

My key is always snug in my bra usually under my left breast. Oh, but that might not work for you, huh?
                      VictorN

All my shorts have a little inner pocket.
                        Same here. Shorts, tights, running pants...they all have a little pocket for a key. Victor

Half Fanatic #846

Once my key fell out of my shorts pocket, so now i tie it onto my shoelace.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Short Runs: Tied to my shorts Long Runs: In my hydration pack or handheld bottle holder's small key pocket.
                            TammyinGP

I usually run with my amphipod water bottle, which has a pocket for storing keys, license, gu's, etc. Otherwise, it gets tied to my shoelace.

Tammy

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

drawstring in shorts, I have a carabiner key chain