Switch shoes during run (Read 77 times)

OK. I finally get to ask this question. How can you record it properly when you switch shoes during a run? You can only assign one equipment to a workout. So it's going to have too many miles. To account for the excess, can you reset its initial mileage negative? I will try it and find out.

The second pair will have its mileage underreported. In that case I guess you add the distance to its initial mileage.

Switching shoes is something many people do during ultras. I always stage an extra pair if it's 100+ miles, but this is the first time I've actually used them.

JimR

#firstworldultrarunnersproblems

old woman w/hobby

The second pair will have its mileage underreported. In that case I guess you add the distance to its initial mileage.

This is what I've done.

steph  

Fix it or break it.  

I just did this last weekend, needed to change shoes at the 10 mile turn around on what wound up a 26 mile run. I logged all the miles on the shoe that went the longest, then went back to my log and found 10 miles on that shoe from a previous run and changed that to the shoe I started with.