2022 Running Game *** Sign-ups Are Closed ** (Read 194 times)

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

Just curious, how do you get the total goal mileage across the teams so even at 13495-13496? With 72 people pledging various mileage, it seems like it would be difficult to get everyone matched up so evenly.

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Just curious, how do you get the total goal mileage across the teams so even at 13495-13496? With 72 people pledging various mileage, it seems like it would be difficult to get everyone matched up so evenly.

I wonder the same thing. The system calculates the teams and it takes a few minutes to generate. It's surprising for sure.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Dave

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have always wondered this, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Simple answer: Eric is a guru.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CalBears

how can I see that info? like mileage distribution by teams? etc..

thank you!

paces PRs - 5K - 5:48  /  10K - 6:05  /  HM - 6:14  /  FM - 6:26 per mile

how can I see that info? like mileage distribution by teams? etc..

thank you!

https://www.runningahead.com/distance_game/2022

Dave

CalBears

paces PRs - 5K - 5:48  /  10K - 6:05  /  HM - 6:14  /  FM - 6:26 per mile

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

And when the new year starts, 2022 in 2022 will replace the 2021 link in the top margin to make it easier to find the game forum, team standings and mileage pages. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Ms T

Oops, I just saw the sign-up for 2022 Running Game.  I've played for the past few years.  Is there any way I can be added to a team.  My goal is 1200 for the year.

Thanks,

Ms. T

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Sorry, we unfortunately do not have a way to add anyone to the game after it has started.

Runners in the game with questions should post them in the 2022 game forum. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

board

I haven't actually played this game. But based on what I playing cookie clicker, I can see why it's become addicting. A lot of players like the whole last survivor type of game. They enjoy the bragging rights and whatever adrenaline rush you get from playing it with friends and family.