HTFU - This guy did! (Read 1079 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He doesn't look a day over 25. If we needed proof that running keeps one young, I think we have it.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wow. He looks like he's in his fifties.

- Anya

Sulli42

Looks like beer is my new recovery drink.
          FastTalkingFatty

Sorry, this is impolite but he does look like an extra from Planet of the Apes, seriously freaking me out.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

A Saucy Wench

Sorry, this is impolite but he does look like an extra from Planet of the Apes, seriously freaking me out.
              Lets take a picture of you at 101 ....

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Sulli42

Now that you mention it, he does sorta resemble Charlton Heston.
                FastTalkingFatty

Lets take a picture of you at 101 ....
                  Oh, even today he is prettier than me. Obviously I am jealous, but can't we overlook my looks?

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Lost in all this is ....the guy has 17 children! I gues he did HTFU a few times Big grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

freckles

He was in the 10k I did in Hyde Park July, he was just about the only person I overtook the whole race and I couldn't even feel good about it cos they announced at the start how old he was!!!!

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

The Greatest of All Time

I'll have whatever he's having...amazing!
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Giant Flaming Dork

Lost in all this is ....the guy has 17 children! I gues he did HTFU a few times Big grin
                          Yeah, and perhaps his wife HTFU even more than he did. Shocked

http://xkcd.com/621/

Bugs

I looked at his picture before reading your post and was thinking the same!

Bugs