Extreme kitchen remodel! (Read 909 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Not bad! I think I scared the rabbit off. Sorry. Blush I'll try to sneak a little more quietly next time...

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here...let me take that bell off your collar... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh, THANK YOU!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Much better!

Man, do I miss the excitement when I'm gone for a few days!! Smile I need to get my pretty dark chocolate kitty loaded so I can join the kitty parade/stalking. Or maybe my cow doggy instead to ad to the excitement? I can remember as a child, we had outdoor kitties. My mom also ran a daycare. One day, the bus was coming down the road, mom was hollering to get everyone out to the bus stop. The cat brought in a live mouse to teach her new kittens to hunt. It was a mad house...mouse running scared, kittens chasing mouse, cat following along to supervise, dog chasing cat, kids chasing dog, mom screaming about mouse & school bus. Life sure was grand in those days!!! Big grin
          So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
          Wingz

Professional Noob

LOL! Sounds like quite the party!

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Man, do I miss the excitement when I'm gone for a few days!! Smile I need to get my pretty dark chocolate kitty loaded so I can join the kitty parade/stalking. Or maybe my cow doggy instead to ad to the excitement? I can remember as a child, we had outdoor kitties. My mom also ran a daycare. One day, the bus was coming down the road, mom was hollering to get everyone out to the bus stop. The cat brought in a live mouse to teach her new kittens to hunt. It was a mad house...mouse running scared, kittens chasing mouse, cat following along to supervise, dog chasing cat, kids chasing dog, mom screaming about mouse & school bus. Life sure was grand in those days!!! Big grin
              That is hilarious! I can imagine the chaos! Thanks for sharing!
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Man, do I miss the excitement when I'm gone for a few days!! Smile I need to get my pretty dark chocolate kitty loaded so I can join the kitty parade/stalking. Or maybe my cow doggy instead to ad to the excitement?
                Hey!!! Who let the dog in??? Angry Ssssssssssss!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hm... So you're a "rabbit dog," hmm? ::hard, long look:: I suppose your presence could be tolerated so long as you 1) don't get in the way of my hunt and 2) understand that cats are superior in every way. And no barking!!!

Hm... So you're a "rabbit dog," hmm? ::hard, long look:: I suppose your presence could be tolerated so long as you 1) don't get in the way of my hunt and 2) understand that cats are superior in every way. And no barking!!!
                    Confession: I'm Anya, the cow dog!! But I won't disturb the hunt. I love hunting wabbits! And I love running, I run with Mom alot. And I love kitties, I'm always nice to kitties. My best friend is Frango, the chocolate kitty. We wrestle & play together & snuggle & sleep together! And I won't bark, I promise. ::big puppy dog eyes stare adoringly::
                    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Confession: I'm Anya, the cow dog!! But I won't disturb the hunt. I love hunting wabbits! And I love running, I run with Mom alot. And I love kitties, I'm always nice to kitties. My best friend is Frango, the chocolate kitty. We wrestle & play together & snuggle & sleep together! And I won't bark, I promise. ::big puppy dog eyes stare adoringly::
                      ::sniff:: ::sniff:: Hey, Kirsten, this one's a friend of yours? Seems a little strange. ::swipe!:: The hunt's at 10 tonight. Try not to be late, cow dog. [wanders off to kitchen for a bite to eat]

Wingz

Professional Noob

::swipe!::
                        Guys, please forgive Sweetie. He's not used to dogs. Give him a couple of days and he'll be fine.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LMAO!!! You guys are INSANE! Hey, look...my internet's sorta working...again. Wonder how long this will last...dumb Summer storms....

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Day 2: From this shot through #45 And we thought our flooring was ugly...look what we found underneath: Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Wow, that's is beautiful! It's a shame that it was covered up for so long. Now it can show itself and shine! I hope you can restore it. It's going to take some work. Big grin Hey, what do I know about kitchen floors? I'm only a guy!
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just put up day 3--I added some captions, too. k

~ Sarah Kay