Nirvana gets RickRoll'd (Read 549 times)

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Drunk Half Lotus Pose

LOVE a mash up!

How about a Lithium Remix -- it's one of my favorites on my running playlist.

Jennifer

Skooter 2.5

Goals?

Princess Cancer Pants

My favorite mash up ever is Fugazi:Waiting Room vs. Destiny's Child: Independent Women

I forgot how much I liked Fugazi back in the day...*goes in search of CD*

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

I forgot how much I liked Fugazi back in the day...*goes in search of CD*

After not thinking about them for years, a couple of months ago I got nostalgic and dug out all of my old Fugazi... still good stuff. 

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Skooter 2.5

Repeater is awesome for nostalgia, but I think Red Medicine holds up better over time...plus it's got that song "Long Distance Runner!"

Goals?

slow clap progressively faster clapping this whole thread....just magnificent

2017 goal: get in shape to actually train in 2018.

2017 goal: get back to 7 min/mile easy runs.