Shoe size conversion ... (Read 445 times)

KentP

Let me try this again..a little differently. I wrote the message below without getting much usable advice. At one time, I was told by someone in the shoe industry that I should buy a woman's shoe to get a narrower fit. Does anybody know FOR SURE what woman's size to buy for a men's 11.5 AAA? If you truly know what you are talking about...let me know. What's the conversion formualec earlier post: Looking fo help in finding an extremely narrow fitting shoe. Folks with a B or A width can't relate. I'm talking 11.5 AA or AAA. The only shoe I've found that "fits" the bill is the New Balance 991. Unfortunately they quit making it about 2-years ago...replacing it with another model (992 I believe it is) that supposedly fits the very narrow foot. However, it is not nearly the fit as the 991 is. So, has anybody with a similiar problem found a shoe that rivals the New Balance 991???? If so, please indicate if you have experience with the New Balance 991 so I'll know if you understand just how good that model was for folks like me.