Missing "New Spinning Entry" (Read 475 times)

TRIing to beat the heat!

Looks like we're supposed to report any bugs here, so that's what I'm doing. Wink On the pull down menu where you can log "New Run Entry, New Bike Entry, etc..." I used to have a category that I created called "Spinning". Obviously it would show up as "New Spinning Entry". It is missing. Yesterday my other personally created categories such as "New Triathlon Entry" and "New Yoga/Body Flow Entry" were also missing; however, they are there today. It's just the "Spinning" that is missing. Under the "Workouts" page, all of my "Spinning" entries are listed as "Unknown". I have a TON of spin entries (nearly 1,000 miles worth) for the past 6 months, so hopefully this little bug will work it's way out of the system soon. Thanks again for doing the upgrade! Yes

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

TRIing to beat the heat!

You rock! Thank you, thank you!!!!Cool

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

eric :)

You rock! Thank you, thank you!!!!Cool
        You beat me to it. Happy New Year!
        scrumhalfgirl

I'm having the same issue in my log - spinning is gone, but my other custom activities are still here. As well, with strength training being changed to weights, I can't generate a report for it.

-Jess

Jess, I'm looking into this.

It turned out that the upgrade process did not pick up some of the workout types to be converted to activity types. These types do not affect your workout entries and are used to display the names of the activities. Since they were missing, you couldn't create new entries, but you can see them in the listing. I migrated all these types over for everyone.
              scrumhalfgirl

Thanks Eric - my spinning is back! However, my "strength training" workouts from the old log do not seem to have become "weights" entires. Any chance this migration will happen? Thanks!

-Jess