St. George Marathon - Berner's BQ (Read 1102 times)

De-slacking in progress

once again- RA dot com is filled with greatness I wish I could run your pace for just 3 miles!! Congrats- looks like Boston is going to need an entire hotel just for the RA runners who have BQ'd this year

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Me and my gang in Breck

Nice job Berner!!!

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Thanks again everyone for your great posts. It took me a while to finish, but I finally put together my "real" race report. Its more for my own enjoyment and for posterity, but it does include some race pictures and course photos. You can read it at http://mattkleiman.com/races/stg2008.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Me and my gang in Breck

Berner, I just read the full report and really enjoyed reading it. Good luck in Boston.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."