MojiHeat Heated "Foam" Roller (Read 16 times)

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

If anyone is looking for a Christmas gift for a runner, I have a suggestion. I bought this heated roller for my wife last Christmas because she likes using a heating pad but refuses to use the foam roller on her legs and hips so I thought this would entice her. Well she still won't roller her lower body muscles but I get a lot of good use out of it. The heat feels amazing when it is cold outside or right after an ice bath. The heat isn't as appetizing in the summer when you are already covered in sweat. I put it in the microwave for 4 minutes at power level 8 and the heat lasts 5-8 minutes of constant rolling.

I put foam in quotes in the title because there isn't any foam in it at all. It is a solid core with rubber on the outside so it is a bit stiff compared to a foam roller but it is only a problem on my spine when I use it on my back. The website says 30 minutes of heat but that is just leaving it sitting by itself as the floor absorbs a lot of the heat when you are using it. If it becomes just warm instead of hot, I just put it back in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.

It is sold out on their website but you can find it other places.

MojiHeat Heated Roller | Heated Massage Roller | Moji (gomoji.com)

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10

Village people

Thanks, I will keep it in my mind for Christmas.