RA Movie Thread (Read 5918 times)

Me too! Dragging the BF along Smile Right hon? hahahaha!

More power to you if you manage. I think I'm going to have to go solo while DH is working and have him wait on me in the theatre.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

More power to you if you manage. I think I'm going to have to go solo while DH is working and have him wait on me in the theatre.

He has agreed to it in theory...not sure he knows what he got himself in to!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

xor

I'm sure it will be managed.

When you say the funny man will "wait on you", does that mean he will bring you food and a cosmo?

Lucky!!!! Though...I did sit through the Hobbit for DH...hmmmmmmmm.

I'm sure it will be managed.

When you say the funny man will "wait on you", does that mean he will bring you food and a cosmo?

Hell yes!

xor

Lucky!!!! Though...I did sit through the Hobbit for DH...hmmmmmmmm.

I want to see Les Mis way more than the Hobbit. I'm down on The Hobbit specifically because of the '3 movies' bullshit.

And Lincoln, for me, is a netflix.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Hell yes!

I want to be waited on tooooo! Maybe we can sneak airplane bottles into the theatre in my purse! Don't tell!

Heck, even I sneak candy in the theatre. Don't tell DH!

Seems like there is something else I want to see too though...

xor

In other non-news, the mst3k/rifftrax guys have dubbed Twilight as the worst movie all time.

"There’s a lot to cover in this vast, sprawling film series so let us try to boil it down for you: 'Mumble mumble mumble moon eyes. Mumble mumble mumble mumble lay in a field. Mumble mumble mumble perv on a baby. Mumble.'"

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Heck, even I sneak candy in the theatre. Don't tell DH!

Seems like there is something else I want to see too though...

I used to pop a bag of microwave popcorn and sneak it in the diaper bag! How lame is that?!

There are lots of movies out I want to see...not Oscar caliber stuff necessarily, but stuff that I would still watch!

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

"There’s a lot to cover in this vast, sprawling film series so let us try to boil it down for you: 'Mumble mumble mumble moon eyes. Mumble mumble mumble mumble lay in a field. Mumble mumble mumble perv on a baby. Mumble.'"

Yes. Exactly!

zonykel

Watched "Killer Joe" yesterday. Definitely earned its NC17 rating. One of Matthew McConaughey's best roles. But it's tough to watch at times. It's sort of like "Fargo", but without the dark humor. There is a series of comedy of errors, but it's not funny. A solid 3 stars out of 5, though.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wasn't into The Hobbit from the get-go...no Viggo.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Even when he lays into the vampires and zombies and shit?

That was no zombie, that was Tommy Lee Jones.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I want to see Les Mis way more than the Hobbit. I'm down on The Hobbit specifically because of the '3 movies' bullshit.

And Lincoln, for me, is a netflix.

Les Mis was fantastic!! Anne Hathaway's performance was the big surprise for me...she was brilliant.

I enjoyed The Hobbit too. Despite the whole 3 movies thing, I think they did a pretty good job with the first installment.