RA Movie Thread (Read 5918 times)

Oh they definetly would probably appreciate some of the humor. We had to turn off Austin Powers Gold member and finish watching it after they went to bed due to Frankie laughing so hard about a phrase that contained Ass in it. He wouldn't stop repeating the phrase and laughing Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

ooops

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh they definetly would probably appreciate some of the humor. We had to turn off Austin Powers Gold member and finish watching it after they went to bed due to Frankie laughing so hard about a phrase that contained Ass in it. He wouldn't stop repeating the phrase and laughing Confused
        Sounds like someone in my house... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Have you seen "Shawn of the Dead?" It's the zombie theme, but funny as hell. k
          I haven't but I'm sure my older boys have. I'll have to ask them.

Michelle

Simon Pegg is my "man crush"....LOVE that guy in everything I've seen him in... Hot Fuzz Shaun Of The Dead Spaced Out (british show that if you haven't seen, you're missing out) Big Train (look up "Big Train" on YouTube and you can see clips)
            "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Simon Pegg is my "man crush"....LOVE that guy in everything I've seen him in...
              I can't wait for "Run, Fat Boy, Run!" I also have a crush on him. I love quirky, British dudes! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

The boys saw it, they said it was hilarious!

Michelle

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

On the scale of dumb things celebs do, at least that was fairly minor. 2:30 AM in a Walgreens...drunk. That's kind of funny, really. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

On the scale of dumb things celebs do, at least that was fairly minor. 2:30 AM in a Walgreens...drunk. That's kind of funny, really. Wink k
                      I agree!

Michelle

The article on CNN says that he was "courteous and compliant", which is odd....He's been in the limelight for a few years now and he's STILL courteous??? Stop the world, I want to get off... Shocked
                        "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cloverfield I hope this movie doesn't suck ass. The trailers have me really intrigued. k

~ Sarah Kay

Philly Curse

I saw Beowulf... It was terrible. It would have been a little better in 3D...but overall it was plain bad.

I saw Beowulf... It was terrible.
                              So you're saying that I should just stick to rereading the story?

Run to Win
                              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw Beowulf... It was terrible. It would have been a little better in 3D...but overall it was plain bad.
                                I really liked "the 13th Warrior," which was based upon the novel "Eaters of the Dead" (great book), which was a retelling of "Beowulf." I'm waiting for DVD for the new film. I've actually read all of the original Beowulf. It's a surprisingly easy read, even in Old English. k

~ Sarah Kay