Eat food, not too much, excepting this - (Read 1200 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Take an Oreo cookie. Remove the top. Remove the filling. Place a dollop of Nutella where the filling once resided. Replace the top. Oh my.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd do all that, but I'd leave the original filling THEN add Nutella. And I wonder why my weight is stuck... Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Okay, so I just tried that. It is yummy, but far less intense.

Jazz hands!

Take an Oreo cookie. Remove the top. Remove the filling. Place a dollop of Nutella where the filling once resided. Replace the top. Oh my.
          Oh my god. I had a Nutella brownie the other day--brownie w/Nutella on top. I'm generally not into sweets, but Nutella is a DEFINITE exception.
          run run run AHHHHHH run run run
          JakeKnight

Take an Oreo cookie. Remove the filling.
            Blasphemy. What the Hell is the matter with you?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

xor

I'm with Jake on this. Besides, the recipe falls beyond the "too hard" line. Oreos mo bettah as be.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent, have you ever had deep fried Oreos? That's some special kind of drug right there. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Blasphemy. What the Hell is the matter with you?
                  Dude, try it before you show yourself to be a hater. Hater.

Double IPA Please!

Dude, try it before you show yourself to be a hater. Hater.
                    ewwww. The. End.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A Saucy Wench

Did you know you can buy chocolate wafer cookies? They are just like oreos without the filling. Then you dont have to scrape off the goop and replace it with hazelnut chocolate heaven. I think you should submit the idea directly to Nabisco. They have all kinds of vile flavored fillings for oreos now, they should team up with Nutella for gourmet fun. But really. Is there anything that can not be improved with Nutella? Shit...you guys are like drug pushers.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What you folks fail to realize is this: when you remove the filling from an Oreo, you have an extra filling. What does one do with an extra filling? Duh. Insert it into another Oreo. Heck, stuff a few of them in there. JK: what now BITCHES?
                        celiacChris

3Days4Cure

MMM... nutella. Now I'm craving some at my desk. Argh. Some "food" for thought: http://www.msadventuresinitaly.com/blog/2008/02/05/world-nutella-day-2008-round-up-part-1/

Chris
                          PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Trent, have you ever had deep fried Oreos? That's some special kind of drug right there. Big grin
                            Try deep-frying the Nutella-filled ones... or the Nutella / Oreo filling combo.

Top 'O the World!

or you could just crush em up & mix em into cheesecake!
                              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group