Important (Read 1503 times)

mikeymike

No Hub of the Universe thinking needed.

Boston is net downhill.

Boston is at least in the top 2 or 3 most famous marathons in the world and none of the others are net downhill.

Therefor one can safely say that Boston is the most famous downhill marathon.

Runners run

I must approve of all downhill marathons brat attempts to conquer. A picture and short description would suffice. For now.

Ben is now officially my favorite poster on RA.

That is all.

Surprised that nobody picked up on the fact that Ben probably is Trent and vice versa....

In fact, there may just be one person on RA.  Maybe we are all just part of Eric's elaborate puppet show.

Maybeeeeee, Eric doesn't even exist......ahhhhhhhhhh  I can't take it anymore...

Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
          I must approve of all downhill marathons brat attempts to conquer. A picture and short description would suffice. For now.

hahaha nice.

Scout7

Surprised that nobody picked up on the fact that Ben probably is Trent and vice versa....

In fact, there may just be one person on RA.  Maybe we are all just part of Eric's elaborate puppet show.

Maybeeeeee, Eric doesn't even exist......ahhhhhhhhhh  I can't take it anymore...

You're a red pill kind of person, aren't you?

Imminent Catastrophe

Boston is at least in the top 2 or 3 most famous marathons in the world and none of the others are net downhill.

Therefor one can safely say that Boston is the most famous downhill marathon.

Boston has a marathon? 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The King of Beasts

I am usually good for about 3 hours.

B.B.A. Finance

M.B.A. with a concentration in Finance.

I have an okay job with benefits, 401k, and health insurance.

I am open to moving.

I have gone as long as 27 hours, though it became very uncomfortable.

I am healthy.

You have my picture.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have gone as long as 27 hours, though it became very uncomfortable.

I can imagine it would get uncomfortable.  27 hours is a long time to go without sex.  Aren't you supposed to call a professional when that happens?

I'm noboby, who are you?

I will be eating Panera for lunch.

Criminy.

Your eating the restaurant or one of the dozens of breads. Can we also cover bowel movements? 

[now, now]

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

A Saucy Wench

I just noticed they sell Panera soup at costco.  There you go Trent, you can now have Panera in your very own home in massive quantities

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hey, nice marmot!

But doesn't Costco qualify as one of those evil corporations?

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

But doesn't Costco qualify as one of those evil corporations?

Yes.

A story.  My in laws moved to town a few years back.  I married their only daughter, so rather than retire to Miami, they came to Nashville.  Not too terribly long ago, they bought us a CostCo membership.  My wife loves it, and so therefore so must I.  Middle of last year, my wife went to CostCo and bought a crock pot.  I do most of the cooking in our home and we had no need for a crock pot.  Least of all one from CostCo.  But now I had one in my life, sitting on the counter right next to the 9-pack of underripe, overpackaged and rotting magoes, triple sized boxes of cereal and ginormous bags of tasteless raw veggies.  Well, I now use that CostCo crock pot 2-3 times per week.  It is awesome.  My wife was right.  I was wrong.  And every time I use it, and every time I relate this story, I get husband points.

But I won't be cooking Panera soup in the CostCo crock pot.

I wonder what my meeting will serve for lunch today...

Prince of Fatness

My wife was right.  I was wrong.

Isn't marriage grate?

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Man, the beans I cook up in that crock pot sure are great.  Sometimes I grate cheese over them.  Good stuff.