What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale was pretty good tonight.

i'll ditto that. and a stillers win.

flatfootruns

"Budweiser" Can, fav post race beer...

Drop Top Amber Ale when I do have a beer.

Hoodoo Guru

My current favorite is Terrapin Rye.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dallas, I do dig that one!

Imminent Catastrophe

A lot of times it just depends on my mood but I am always down for a Sierra Nevada Torpdeo

Another winner! If it says "Sierra Nevada" it's probably a safe bet.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

That was "interesting!"

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Another Sierra Nevada fan here. I loves me some of their Kellerweis.

TRUST THE PROCESS

tcg30rg3

Manny's Pale Ale.  The best!   - - >  http://www.georgetownbeer.com/products/index.html

2011 Goals 10K: sub 00:55 15k: sub 01:25 Half: sub 01:59

More of the bottoms up tap.

I really like this. If I drank enough I would buy it. lol

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't like it other than for the sheer novelty.  It locks you into their special cups, which may not be the best cup for the beer you are drinking, and it reduces aeration during the pour (by design).

But I must say, the comments on this video are beyond spectacular.

an amazing likeness

"the inverter of this needs a noble prize"

Priceless.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I don't like it other than for the sheer novelty.  It locks you into their special cups, which may not be the best cup for the beer you are drinking, and it reduces aeration during the pour (by design).

But I must say, the comments on this video are beyond spectacular.

I was thinking they need to add some aeration.

"at the moment" seems to be the term...

Right now, for me, its either Troegs Nugget Nectar or Stones Ruination IPA.  The latter being particularly brutal, and awesome.  The Troegs...I love the stuff.  Clean, crisp, hoppy...it's awesome.

In a few months, after I find something different, it might be something else.  The Stone is a little to pricey for me.

I've seen a few postings on DFH.  Went to the brewery last July.  They have some really weird stuff.  Stuff that I liked to drink, but, they're not session beers by any means.  I would never have more than one at a sitting. 

OK, maybe I would have more than one 60 Minute...but otherwise, the stuff is meant to be savored.

Jeff