What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Prince of Fatness

"Troegs Nugget Nectar

Troegs makes some good beer.  I think that I like the Hopback Amber the best.

Not at it at all. 

I bought a $15 six pack for Christmas last week. It was Fuller's. Very good.  I love English Ale.

- Anya

I look my best blurry!

Wine. Merlot, Cabernet or sangria if I'm feeling fruity.
        xhristopher

That's some strange beer.

Did you get lost? Smile

I look my best blurry!

Oh yeah! Delirium Tremons! Sorry! Can't find the thread for winos.
                Wine.

Same here.  When I actually drink alcohol, it's always wine.  I absolutely hate beer.  I started enjoying beer and getting use to the taste when I was in my early 20's.  I went to a brewhouse one night with friends for dinner, drank a beer, and ended up with food poisoning that night from some mixed grill plate I got.  I was vomiting all night and the only taste I could remember for months was beer coming up.  To this day I can't even stand the smell of beer being brewed. 

SMART Approach

SO, when will the first beer or cocktail be consumed today/tonite? 5pm for me. Probably start with a stiff "Old Fashioned" or three and switch to Shiner Bock at some point. I like to limit my alcohol consumption to 9 hrs at a time. My 4.2 mile run this morning allows me to eat and drink what I want all day/night right?

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Probably start with a stiff "Old Fashioned" or three...

You so 'Sconny! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I look my best blurry!

SO, when will the first beer or cocktail be consumed today/tonite? 5pm for me. Probably start with a stiff "Old Fashioned" or three and switch to Shiner Bock at some point. I like to limit my alcohol consumption to 9 hrs at a time. My 4.2 mile run this morning allows me to eat and drink what I want all day/night right?

I just wouldn't recommend a bucket of popcorn at the movies. I ran 7.4 yesterday and thought the same. I feel swollen today from all the salt! I am going to keep my calorie intake to a minimum tonight and dance all night instead! I probably won't be able to resist a cosmopolitan or two!
                        My 4.2 mile run this morning allows me to eat and drink what I want all day/night right?

Isn't that the reason for running?

SMART Approach

That run should cover about 1.5 Old Fashioneds. 2 if I put Diet 7 up in it.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

SMART Approach

You so 'Sconny! Big grin

You betcha! Many places outside of Wisconsin don't know what it is or how to make it! Nummy!!!!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You betcha! Many places outside of Wisconsin don't know what it is or how to make it! Nummy!!!!

That's what my brother was drinking most of the weekend.  I like the cherries garnish more than the drink. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Right now it is Founders Breakfast Stout.

Not at it at all.