What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

I originally voted Left Hand Milk Stout but had to change my mind due to being reminded of this beer on the last page.  This is far and above the best.  Honorable mention to Dragon Stout though.

CyclingAHEAD until 2012

Prince of Fatness

For real?

What can I tell you they are plentiful around here.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

I originally voted Left Hand Milk Stout but had to change my mind due to being reminded of this beer on the last page.  This is far and above the best.  Honorable mention to Dragon Stout though.

This has been put on the list of beers that I need to try.

Not at it at all. 

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

Tried a new one last night that I will want to have again. Chose it because I tend to like Belgian brews. It was described as having passion fruit, cherry and raspberry flavors. Voo Doo Love Child. Interesting/entertaining label with a none too handsome fellow in his underwear!

...smile :)

Dieu du Ciel Aphrodisiaque. But it is hard to get outside Quebec Sad

Feeling the growl again

Get it in a keg and you will be set.  That thing will refuse to die.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

I am having an Old Rasputin now.  It is very good.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tried a new one last night that I will want to have again. Chose it because I tend to like Belgian brews. It was described as having passion fruit, cherry and raspberry flavors. Voo Doo Love Child. Interesting/entertaining label with a none too handsome fellow in his underwear!

Dude reminds me of somebody...

How was it?  10.7% ABV, so a STRONG trippel.

had 2 pints of schlafly coffee stout this morning at 10:30 AM after my long run ... a little bit thick given the circumstances (I typically go for less aggressive IPAs and APAs for situations like this) but this could be an excellent beer.

CyclingAHEAD until 2012

A beer loving friend of mine (who has pretty much the same palate as me) has been raving about Schlafly Reserve Imperial Stout and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also, I have heard that Pliny The Younger is some of the most awesome stuff ever brewed.  But I can't find that anywhere either.

Anyone ever had either of them?

Jeff

jfa

Right at this moment, this is my very best ever, doesn't get better than this favorite. Tomorrow is certain to bring change.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prince of Fatness

This was good today....

Not at it at all. 

A beer loving friend of mine (who has pretty much the same palate as me) has been raving about Schlafly Reserve Imperial Stout and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also, I have heard that Pliny The Younger is some of the most awesome stuff ever brewed.  But I can't find that anywhere either.

Anyone ever had either of them?

I have never seen a Schlafly RIS and we get a lot of Schlafly here.  But sometimes my local beer joint won't source something if it's only available in bombers and not guaranteed to be extremely popular.  Maybe something to try the next time I'm in STL.

Have heard the same thing about Pliny The Younger but it's not available here either.

Full Sail IPA, now that is an excellent post long-run beer.

CyclingAHEAD until 2012

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey